Thursday, December 9, 2010

Well of Expansion

   Recently, while in meditation I saw my life as a vast well of expanding water.  As the water expanded bubbles would rise to the surface.  These bubbles were representative of my life experiences.  There were an infinite number of bubbles that had already risen and as many to follow.  It was beautiful to view my life as a series of bubbles rising up to burst forth and give birth to new life experiences.  Each bubble held within it the light of infinite possibility.  See, I am that Rising – I am the bubble – I am the vastness – the expansion of the water – just as we all are! 
   We have the capacity to rise above our life situations and view them within that well of expansion and see all the possibility and potential of our life in every situation.  It is in this rising that our meaning for life – our life purpose becomes clear and defined for us.  All of these bubbles form and show up as our life and each bubble works with every other bubble to lay out our life’s path.  So amazingly beautiful. 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful and the metaphor (in which you view your life) is perfect. I feel a bit of serenity, as well as, adventure in your description. I say that because as I visualize the bubbles rising, there's that sense of peace, but yet anticipation (the adventure) and excitement of expecting the unexpected, but not really sure of what to expect. If that makes any sense.
    Bottom line, this is an awesome article.

    ReplyDelete